ADMISSIONS / REGISTRATION
SSCC accepts anyone who is 18 years old and older or is a high school graduate. Special consideration may be given for individuals who do not meet these guidelines, such as high school students participating in Career Link, Running Start and Tech Prep.
Individuals with special needs and/or disabilities are encouraged to contact Disability Support Services.
students- must go through ADMISSIONS before they're able to REGISTER for any college classes.
- All NEW students must go through ADMISSIONS before they can register for any college class. To do this 'online' please view these important instructions (This link opens a new browser window and then runs a 32 second video, with sound, demonstrating how to fill out the online Web Admissions form)
- After viewing the above instructions link, go to the Web Admissions page to set up your 1st account (select Set Up My Web Admissions Account)
- Take a COMPASS or ESL/COMPASS placement test - (206) 768-6767
You do not have to take an assessment/placment exam if you have an official transcript listing college-level English 101 and Math 102 with a grade point of 2.0 or higher. All 100-299 level courses require COMPASS scores in Writing (68) and Reading (77), except as noted in individual course prerequisites.http://www.southseattle.edu/resources/sas.htm
- Schedule a 30 minute Advising appointment -
- Pick Up A Financial Aid Application Packet (go to Registration office on campus)
- AFTER you get your Student Identification Number [SID] (via the Admissions process, as described above), view our E-Learning Course Listings to plan your E-Learning classes. Then register and pay for your classes. Registration questions? Call (206) 764-7938.
back to top
students may register online through SSCC's main campus website.Required to register online: Student Identification Number [SID] and Personal Identification Number [PIN]. Find more info regarding your SID or PIN here
If you've already planned your classes and have what you need, you can
(Returning students, only)
For more detailed enrolling information visit: http://www.southseattle.edu/enrolling/enrmain.htm
Does anyone contact me after I've registered? It's your responsibility to get and Stay In Touch
back to top